Sunday, May 07, 2006

hehe~~ hi

ok... for sure, i'll need to introduce my self. i'm Saw Lip Sin.(you can call me kevin). i'm a perlis boy(for my frenz who still dunno, pls remember it. *kinda hurt when i heard ppl say i'm from Kedah, or even Pahang [swt...] . i'b going to be 19(if not mistaken)

i always saw my brother writing blog... i always think..."why so wuliao(boring)". but i decide to be "wuliao" too... since i watch a singapore movie"little child not stupid"(pls translate into mandrin)... seems that i can say everything tru blog... everything that i keep in my "about to explode"body, so i create this... <~big_boy_kevin~>

this name,<~big_boy_kevin~>, suppose to be <~fat_boy_kevin~>(i think about this first) but i decide not to use it because it sound like i'm fat. actually i'm not, the truth is, i'm big. hey... you shuld know how to differentiate between fat and big... (BIG~~~ BIG~~~ difference you know...)

well... thats all for intro. want to know more? contact me...HA!!!

there are so..........................................................................................many things i hate to do... one of the most is making decisions... i know i should know how to make it at this age but... sigh... the feeling is so... irritating. so hard for me to do decision. choose to watch tv or play pc game; remain my "big" body or try to slim me down ;take CSU, UEL or HELP degree programme...; these "things" is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but still, i have to choose.

UEL programme, the orientation started on 2nd of may, guess what, i knew it today at 11pm sth. i'm regreting that i play on9 game everyday in this holiday... stupid me. i know... its too late for regreting. so i will go for the orientation this tuesday. i cant go tomorrow, piano class replacement. shit man, another thing that killing me. i dunno since when, i started to loss interest in piano... but still, i have to continue...

i think thats all, long enough for my first post kua??