Sunday, May 14, 2006

hi again hehe~~

since i written my 2nd post, i found that its sooooooooo hard to write this continuously. if you know me well, you'll know that i'm not the 'keep a journal' type. i tried many times practicing writing journal, and i failed to keep writing it. day by day, my journal will start to become shorter and shorter. well if you read my first few post, you'll know or even guess that "this guy is not good in writing journal". for me, i think that its kinda boring. BUDDHA~~~ pls show me a bright way to make my blog more interesting, so that everybody will come and read it!!!

today, is mother's day. MA~~MA~~I LOVE YOU~~~(spice girl's song) hehe...
tell ya'll a nice things me and my siblings done. hehe... we created a website. a 'one page only' website, mother'days website. for those who don't know, i learned about creating website in my foundation semester 3. so i can create a simple website. thanks to my friend, Jia Wang(single), who teach me about geocities, i upload it onto the free server. so that i can let my mom see it. hehe~~~~ i just sent the address for my mom. i hope she'll like it. the website is like this, a carnation picture as background, there are my family picture, and a mother's day poem. oh... and some funny mother's day animated gif. . cant wait till she see it.

my mum just answered. SHE LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahaha~~~

~Philosophy Number 4~
"instead of sending your friends fancy fancy messages, it is better to send your friends chatting messages to your friend"
i am the kind that cannot live without friends. i always hope that ppl will sms chatting with me. (i seldom chat online because when i on the PC, i'll start think of game.) i cant concentrate on chatting and i'll end up with regreting didnt reply my frens messages or when i reply, they already log off. sob... now, talk about cellphones. well, i come far away from perlis, study in KL. i kinda miss my secondary frenzzz. but most of the time, i found their messages, out of 100 messages, 60 of them will make me dissapointed because they'll send me fancy fancy things about friendship... etc... etc... I KNOW!!! OUR FRIENDSHIP WILL CONTINUE UNTIL WE DIE, AND I'M SURE OF IT.these fancy messages have their effects that will make your relationship with your friends become better. but sometimes, i'll feel lonely. i'll always want to see messages that care about me, ask more about me, you know, messages like : long time no see, how are you?; how's your study; found any girlfriend?; etc etc... i want somebody to share his or her problem with me, or even volunteer to share my problem...
well... me my self was wrong also. sometimes i need to send messages to ppl too. i cant just keep on waiting (or i'll just end up die of loneliness).
*for those who still waiting, i advise you to send messages to your friends.
*for those who sent fancy fancy messages, try send chatting messages, this will make your relationship even better than sending fancy fancy messages.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... tadalafil Divorce laws alberta canada Hempstead burglar alarm systems yasmin http://www.fixed-rate-mortgage-6.info