Sunday, September 30, 2007

Moving into New Hostel...

HI~~~ ABbody!!!

When you see this title you might think that never heard that i stayed in hostel. Well... DATSU RITE DESU~~~ It's not me that move to new hostel; my course mate Esther Hii just move to new hostel recently. Last friday, in a talk by BDO organized by Dr. Yap, Esther asked me to help her in moving into the new hostel. As a men + big size, I was so happy that finally my presence is useful to my course mate. Without thinking, i say i willing to help. Thanks to Esther, it makes my ordinary friday become 'special', further reading will tell you what so special.

After the presentation rehearsal with my group, I took HELP bus to Main campus and walk my way to the new campus. It is still ordinary that i help to move things from PeiSan's car to Esther's room. I met 'Fong' (sorry if i spell wrongly), another guy that help out in the moving. everything are still normal until we go to the old hostel for the 2nd round moving.

In this second round, we are going to move Esther's small fridge, Books and Clothings to the new hostel. Fong was lifting the whole box of books onto the car, he felt that the bottom (of the box) is going to open and the books will fall out. Without further waiting, he immediately sit and lie down in the car and the whole box of books are press on his chest. While laughing, Esther ask me(laughing too) to help him. Finally he managed to come out on his own. (too bad i forgotten to record as video, it will be more funny if you people can see the whole process)

When i was putting two bags of clothings to the back of the car, a bird shoot a white colored "paint ball" to me and it hit on my hand. I shout out. Esther looked back and asked :"Since when you got ice cream on your hand?" hahahahaha... luckily the "paint ball" is only white color and no brown, or green. if not, i swear i will make the bird extinct.

Thats all... thanks to Esther for making my friday special.

Here come my next Philosophy:

"Be 'HIGH' all the time, you happy, others will be happy as well."

I can still remember that my first time went for AIESEC LLDS, one night we have something like debate thingy, the discussion question was about clone. I chosen to sit at agree and i was alone there. My argument for that is, I believe that my existence always bring happyness to people around me. If they make a clone out of me, I'll be able to double fold the happyness among my friends. I always keep this thought in my mind, it makes me HIGH (naturally) everyday & say HI to everybody energetically. Somehow, it keeps me away from getting old. bwahahahahahahahaha

No comments: