Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I LOVE MY GROUP MEMBERS!!! XOXO

Finally, my assignment group able to do our presentation that we have been rehearsal for so many times. I was so… nervous that I keep on drinking water when the group before mine doing their presenting their slides. Then I think everyone that got eyes can see I keep on cover my mouth with the point form I made for this presentation. Thanks to god that I didn’t feel sick. I always feel sick before I do my presentation. I always got this problem you know, I know really well that I can do well after I start with my first sentence. Not magnificently well but at least I can talk out loud after the first sentence la! Anyway, mina!(everybody!) Gogorosan! (welldone! *I think…)

I really enjoy our party at Mc Donald after the class. Having Huge Coke, French fries, Burgers while talking about our presentation; gossiping about others; and also planning to go here and there, eat here and there (that make me exciting!!!).

This is what I really enjoy in college. Lets have more this kind of gathering, I will happy until fly up (gou heng dou fei hei).

I can’t remember since when, I start to have problem in sleeping. Everytime when I go to bed, I’ll have to struggle for atleast 30 minutes to get myself sleep. Furthermore, it won’t be stable. What I mean is, almost every night, I’ll dream. I heard from someone that, if I dream, means my mind still working, it will not rest until I stop dreaming. So, any expert out there, please tell me what to do… got any idea? Leave me a comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go play sport la. then will easier to sleep.

i know when u start to have this problem. is tat day u become ocp for llds. then u start to have this problem. am i right?

kevinsaw87 said...

sollyla brother, i have this problem all the time... just i seldom tell people only